Reporting to the Customer Analytics Manager, this role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive impact.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team, driving growth and optimisation through the delivery of customer-centric insights and strategies to engender long-term customer loyalty. We are looking for a numerate person who is excited to take on new challenges. You will use big data to create and translate insights into actions based on commercial goals, consulting with marketing leads. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of business channels and driving value in these channels using data.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead on analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets to produce insights and models that guide strategic decisions
- Work with your manager, team and partners to scope and develop a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound analysis to guide strategic decisions
- Report and understand drivers of Farfetch's performance
- Champion test and learn
- Evaluate and challenge hypotheses and assumptions
- Examples include:
- Develop a customer repository to understand health of the customer and their lifecycle
- Understand the performance of customers in the loyalty programme and tier migration
- Analyse promotions and benefits for optimisation and to understand the impact on customer behaviour
- Forecast new customer growth and create ad-hoc analysis to understand trends
- Use statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Increase efficiency through automating analysis to ensure focus is on valuable new analysis
- Challenge your team and partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Work with your peers to share and learn from each other
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- Work experience in customer insights, CRM analytics, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- Work with SQL & Excel (to manipulate data)
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.