We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role…
We’re looking for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to provide help and support for
our Executive Team. This role reports into the Chief Growth Officer.
- Manage the scheduling of all critical operational meetings including board meetings, executive meetings, extended leadership team meetings, town halls and off sites
- Prepare meeting agendas, including the scheduling of ad-hoc exec updates
- Take minutes during meetings, and follow up on any action items
- Collate regular information packs for the executive team (e.g. weekly KPIs)
- Curate all relevant content for board meetings and company meetings. Work with the marketing team to ensure that content is clear, accurate and well presented
- Book travel and accommodation for the executive team
- Liaise with external parties, including board members, customers, partners to arrange meetings, and manage diaries of executive team as appropriate to accommodate key meetings
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- 10 years + experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Strong organisational skills, proactive and demonstrated ability to use own initiative
- Highly confidential
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload, and tenacious attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be happy to work remotely and in the office
- Confident using technology, including Apple and G Suite