The Farfetch Platform Solutions team are looking for a CRM Executive to develop the CRM strategies for some of the leading brands in the fashion industry.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As part the Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS) team, you will develop the CRM strategies for some of the leading brands in the fashion industry. You will communicate with the brands daily and guide their CRM strategy to ensure revenue growth and brand loyalty. Additionally, you will help implement the tech strategy. You will be given the opportunity to further develop your technical, client-facing and strategy skills. Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will help ensure we provide the best possible CRM solutions and service to the FPS clients. You will be someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity and is looking to make an immediate impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Liaise between the clients and the CRM designers
- Build email campaigns within our 3rd party ESP (Responsys)
- Monitor and report on email performance to our clients
- Run analysis on email performance and provide clients with recommendations based on these results
- Develop relationships with FPS clients
- Launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns, working with BI, Data Science and Product teams on data requirements
- Work together with the FPS product team based in Portugal to determine and prioritise the CRM tech development roadmap
- Forecast and monitor revenue through new tech developments
- Work together with the tech teams to implement new programmes and technical solutions (e.g. retargeting campaigns)
- Educate the CRM team and implement processes related to new tech developments
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in a CRM role
- Experience working with a tier 1 Email service provider (preferably Responsys)
- Experienced in a client-facing role
- Outstanding CRM execution skills
- You can translate complex technological concepts to team members and clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience with Google analytics
- A passion for the luxury fashion industry
- Knowledge of SQL (beginner)
- Experience using basic HTML
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.