We are looking for someone who is accomplished in creating systematic and automated processes for reporting data and insights, underpinned by strong technical skills and commercial acumen.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will be a person that excels in solving complex problems, balancing tactical needs whilst driving forward towards long-term solutions. You will partner with other BI and Commercial Analysts, Commercial Managers, and data engineering teams to ensure that our data, models and reporting provide us with an actionable evidence and insight base. We are looking for someone who is accomplished in creating systematic and automated processes for reporting data and insights, underpinned by strong technical skills and commercial acumen. Reporting to the BI Manager this is the ultimate role for an experienced Analyst who enjoys manipulating vast amounts of data and loves the challenge of creating automated solutions for data collection, validation and analysis!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll design and deliver high-quality data products, working with BI teams cross-departmentally to manage our reporting infrastructure in Looker and BigQuery
- You'll oversee our Looker interface; maintaining and developing robust data models, promoting LookML best practices and ensuring a performant reporting solution within the department
- You'll support in the successful roll-out of company-wide data products, educating and empowering our users to guarantee a high level of adoption and comprehension
- You'll gain in-depth understanding of Commercial team goals, elicit continuous feedback from business users, and translate requirements into ongoing improvements within our BI processes
- You'll participate in projects which strengthen the information backbone at Farfetch, working with Farfetch's tech and data engineering teams to scale and automate reporting solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience rolling out new projects in BI & Analytics platforms such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI
- You are comfortable structuring and writing scalable ETLs (utilising tools such as DBT)
- You have experience applying advanced SQL in a BI / commercial environment
- You are comfortable developing autonomously in large-scale reporting environments; managing your workload and progression with software development tools including GitHub/Lab and JIRA
- You have a demonstrably high standard of end-to-end project completion, delivering data-quality testing and documentation as standard
- You adapt to reprioritisation, refocusing attention and efforts as required
- Experience with BigQuery and Looker
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other highly quantitative fields
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.