Farfetch are looking for a designer to work within the Creative Team and design all customer emails.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Designer will work within the Creative Team and design all customer emails. You will report to the Art Director and will help create an unrivalled visual experience across the email and push channels that reflects a modern, global vision of luxury fashion. You will help foster BRAND LOVE for Farfetch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will design all Farfetch customer emails and push communications
- Support the creative team art working ad hoc editorial and partnerships projects
- Communicate with CRM, product and editorial teams on all aspects of creative deliverables for your projects
- Apply best-practice to all email projects
- Design branding and typography responding to ad-hoc briefs
- Design responsive wireframes for ad hoc projects
- Develop mobile-first design concepts
- Keep up-to-date on current developments in email design, digital design, technology and e-commerce
- Produce original, user-focused concepts and consider user experience maintaining the house style and goals
WHO YOU ARE
- You have digital design experience working in a busy agency or ecommerce environment
- You have skills in interactive, Sketch, animation software and Creative Suite (Photoshop and After Effects)
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of FIGMA
- Experience with typography, colour and layout
- Abel to manage the email design process end-to-end
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.