Primer are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team.
Primer is here to make payments simple.
By connecting to us, businesses around the world are connected to everything they need to make payments happen.
Set up in the UK in 2020 by an ex PayPal team, we’ve been backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital and Accel. We’re also partnered with Klarna, GoCardless and Worldline among others.
Our teams work remotely, from anywhere. We value drive, autonomy, and transparency, and we’re looking for people to shape our culture as much as we’re looking for people to build our product.
What will the role involve?
- We're looking for someone to join our growing Customer Success team! We have ambitious growth plans at Primer over the next year and as we scale our onboarding of customers (merchants).
- You'll work with our merchants on a daily basis, putting their needs first, engaging them at critical points in their journey to ensure adoption, growth and renewal.
- You'll identify and qualify opportunities for growth while ensuring you have a constant view of risks.
- You'll represent the merchant internally at Primer, while progressing opportunities, risks and challenges proactively to ensure a great experience.
- You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and collaborate across teams at Primer to assess and prioritise merchant requests to prime them for growth.
- We're a growing company, where everyone can have an input into how things are done - you'll wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves, building Primer with us from the ground up.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role in customer success or account management working with a complex technical product; previous experience in consultancy is a definite plus!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to nurture relationships across client stakeholder groups to generate value for both the merchant and Primer
- Skilled at data analysis to identify insights, risks and opportunities to move the needle on merchant operations
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with varied, changing objectives - and the ability to balance and prioritise these
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with the Primer team, drawing insights from peers to inform prioritisation and manage expectations
- Structure and organisation - to better excel at discovery to ensure all merchants requirements are clearly understood and prioritised
- Drive and ambition - we're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us!
- Share options offered as part of your package
- Machine and peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Unlimited learning budget
- Flexible working