We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Our Account Managers are key to driving the Currencycloud revenue engine and strategy, responsible for the development of strong commercial relationships, understanding the impact of the powerful technology solutions Currencycloud provide and how they can help our clients to achieve their own strategic objectives.
They will own the commercial relationships throughout the customer lifecycle and drive sustainable revenue growth across a portfolio of clients to help meet and exceed revenue the targets of our dynamic and scaling SaaS-focused business
- Expertly manage commercial relationships with a portfolio of accounts within the programme, e-wallet and issuer segments, developing relationships, managing stakeholders and advocates
- Manage a sales pipeline of expansion opportunities (upsell, cross-sell and renewal) to achieve and exceed the goals of the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problems clients experience, the impact of these problems and how our technology and products solve these.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to develop account strategies, co-designing success plans to increase product adoption, satisfaction and revenue growth within the portfolio of customers.
- Work within the cross-functional pod team (inc New Business, CSMs, Product, Marketing, Solutions) to lead and drive the development of your given market segments.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it provides.
- Be seen as the Thought Leader and go-to expert for your segment(s) both internally and also externally to broaden and deepen relationships with customers and partners.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 5+ years in Account Management
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions
- Knowledge of International Payments, FX, Issuer/Programme industries
- Enhanced communication skills with the ability to negotiate both internally at a higher level and externally to C-Suite executives
- In depth understanding of how their own discipline & sales metrics help to contribute, plan and build a plan for success to hit and exceed targets
- Genuine interest and opinion of Fintech and/or specific areas of it
- Tools: Salesforce, Gainsight, Excel, Tableau (or similar)
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish would be a plus