Elvie are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
At Elvie, we don’t believe women's bodies are the problem. Instead, we believe the problem is that the needs of women’s bodies – and therefore, lives – have been ignored, misunderstood, and underestimated.
Founded by Tania Bolder in 2013, Elvie has been improving women's lives through better – and smarter – technology ever since. We develop innovations that meet the unique needs and complexities of the female body so that women can take charge of their health across every life stage.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is a multi-award-winning device bringing hospital-grade pelvic floor care to the hands of women everywhere— it was even a gift in the Oscar Nominee Goody Bags! And now, we're proud to say that we're part of the NHS Supply Chain in the UK.
Our second innovation was Elvie Pump. Launched in 2019, it's the world's first silent, wearable breast pump, enabling women to pump wherever they please— even the catwalk at London Fashion Week. It’s since won numerous awards, including the Times 100 Best Inventions of 2019 and ‘Wearable Design of the Year’ at the Dezeen Awards. The initial success of our wellness tools gave us the means to expand our breastfeeding range to include Elvie Curve and Elvie Catch, both designed to give mothers total comfort and confidence.
As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including the prestigious Red Dot Design award). We’re ranked as one of the 15 startups ‘To Watch’ by The Sunday Times and Business Insider and ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by Syndicate Room. Our founder and CEO, Tania Boler, is regularly profiled in top-tier media titles, and, in 2021, Tania was named GLAMOUR’s Women of the Year: Technology Gamechanger.
In July 2021, Elvie announced an $80 million Series C funding, the number one position and biggest raise in an initial fundraising round in the femtech category.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you'll be doing in this role
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join the sales team, working closely with operations and finance teams to ensure our sales & business development team will receive the best support possible! Reporting to the Senior Sales Analyst, you will be assisting the EMEA/APAC sales team with daily and monthly tasks. Being responsible for processing orders, communicating with customers, coordinating new vendor set-ups, supporting the sales team whilst also overseeing the liaisons with the operations and finance teams. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills with excellent attention to detail and prioritization skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising on quality. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world and shape how we define the next stage of our success!
Order processing and account maintenance, including but not limited to:
- Processing orders in a timely manner via email, EDI and messaging services
- Answering emails and messages regarding the status of an order
- Responding to commercial inbound leads and coordinating communication across multiple departments in a timely manner
- Ensuring orders are error free
- Checking order status, inventory and making changes to existing orders
- Pull orders forward to meet revised delivery dates
- Communicating product or procedure changes to applicable party
- Processing returns and refunds
Coordinate new vendor set-ups and inbound sales leads:
- Work cross functionally with sales, operations, legal and finance to complete new vendor set-ups within timeframe
- Respond to and onboard any new sales leads that come through the website across all channels, adhering to our service levels (SLA’s)
- Provide all Elvie required documentation for new customers
- Provide up-to-date Master Product Lists per region
- Update daily sales forecast and ensure accurate information
- Provide exemplary customer service
- 1+ years of relevant experience with administrative background (preferably within a sales team)
- Experience with CRMs (Netsuite and Salesforce a plus)
- Excellent numerical and analytic skills
- Intermediate to advanced skillset within Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- An understanding of the purchase/sales ordering cycle and experience of working in a service delivery environment is desirable
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken English
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and to undertake tasks using your own initiative
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, professional environment while navigating complex sales processes and multi-stakeholder projects
- An interest in women, health and the impact and user requirements of our innovative products
Location: London - this role will be a blend of home and office-based working, and we'd love you to come into our office a few days a week.
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 745 5201.