Browns Fashion are looking for an Assistant VIC Concierge, reporting into the VIC Concierge.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
Based in our flagship boutique, Browns Brook Street, the Assistant VIC Concierge is an exciting new role for Browns. Being a client host, planning client moments in and beyond the boutique, and support with instore events and personal shopping appointments, the Assistant VIC Concierge will be an important part of our top client's instore experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support the concierge desk, being host to our clients and support to build their instore experience.
- Your will support with customer experiences beyond Browns Brook Street.
- You will host in store boutique tours.
- You will use our booking tool to schedule personals shopping, concierge service and residency bookings.
- You will work with the wider Personal Shopping team to support with instore events.
- You will support with the development of our Residencies programme, hosting clients, overseeing bookings and being one of the points of contact for talent
- You will ensure that the standards of The Club floor are maintained perfectly throughout the day
- You will support in ordering supplies for 'The Club' floor.
- You will support with personal shopping team appointments, including room set up, support during the appointment, wrapping, courier bookings, client aftercare.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have worked in a client-facing role within the hospitality or retail environment.
- You will excel in fast paced role.
- You will be passionate about working with a creative team and engaging with our clients.
- You will have an interest in working with instore and online technology.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.