ScreenCloud are looking for a Technical Partnerships Consultant to join their team.
Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It’s quite the adventure.
We’re very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
With the addition of our Technical Partnerships Consultant, the partnerships function will be supported with additional expertise, ensuring that our strategy is being delivered at all times. Working closely with our Head of Professional Services, VP of Customer Success, and Product Team on partnerships initiatives, the Technical Partnerships Consultant will play a pivotal role in relationship building with a variety of partners (across technical and strategic), ensuring that all are set up for success with ScreenCloud.Your impact will be particularly significant in sourcing and nurturing new opportunities of strategic benefit to both ScreenCloud and the partners themselves, creating alignment with our joint goals.
- Drive partnership and business development strategies to increase revenue opportunities
- Effectively pitch our product and its benefits to prospective partners via live demos and presentations
- Analysing the current landscape to scope proactive opportunities
- Negotiating with potential new partners
- Develop detailed models to quantify impact of bringing a new partner into our ecosystem
- Collaboratively work with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Marketing to deliver the best solution based on the partner and company needs
- Manage a partner pipeline in collaboration with the product, marketing and customer success teams
- Deliver a great experience to our partners working with ScreenCloud
- Liaising with the Enterprise Account Director on Commercial and Go To Market approach for each partner
- Proven experience building a partnership programme
- Experience in identifying partnership opportunities, and bringing them to life
- Experience using Partnerstack or a similar partnership relationship management software
- Proven 360 experience in identifying, reaching out, negotiating and closing partnership agreements
- Strong relationship building skills
- Show strong organisational and workload management skills
- Exceptional communication skills and positive approach in addressing partner needs
- Proven experience at juggling multiple projects & clients at one time
- Experience running projects end to end, experience integrating and onboarding a new tool company wide would be of benefit
- Show initiative to get tasks done and pull on the correct team members to help guarantee success
- Experience working within either a SaaS or Technology environment
- Experience working within a scaling business
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-friendly working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Working from Home fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development fund
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Annual Flu Vaccine