Primer are looking for a QA Engineer - Remote to join their team.
Primer is here to make payments simple.
By connecting to us, businesses around the world are connected to everything they need to make payments happen.
Set up in the UK in 2020 by an ex PayPal team, we’ve been backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital and Accel. We’re also partnered with Klarna, GoCardless and Worldline among others.
Our teams work remotely, from anywhere. We value drive, autonomy, and transparency, and we’re looking for people to shape our culture as much as we’re looking for people to build our product.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with our backend, infrastructure and product teams to drive and define how Primer performs testing, and ensuring we're following best practices
- Developing and defining our testing strategy across our APIs, mobile/native SDKs and dashboard
- Provide input for and champion system testability across engineering
- Improving our existing automated API testing framework, testing against our own product and third-party services
- Proven track record championing quality in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort in coaching people, suggesting improvements, and making things run smoothly
- Experience developing a scalable and performant test infrastructure
- Previous experience defining a test strategy spanning multiple platforms
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in testing against third-party APIs would be desirable
- Share options offered as part of package
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Learning Budget: Books + other learning resources on us
- Flexible working