Form3 are looking for a People Associate to join their team.
Our amazing People Team consists of passionate, caring and dedicated individuals whose responsibility is to ensure all is running smoothly at Form3 whilst we continue to scale. We’re looking to add a dynamic People Associate to work directly alongside our People Lead and the rest of the team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Form3 continues to grow, we are looking to add a People Associate with experience managing payroll and benefits to the People Team. We’re looking for a candidate with a few of years of experience looking to join a fun and forward-thinking Fintech.
- You have a few years of experience in HR (if you’re lacking experience, but can make up for it with enthusiasm and charisma, we’d still love to hear from you)
- You can be a champion for Form3
- You are detail oriented and focused
- You love a challenge and learning new things
- You can work effectively to proactively uncover problems/opportunities and advise on potential solutions
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence
- You are based in the UK or The Netherlands
The People Associate is responsible for coordinating and executing several processes across all areas of HR. This role supports the team through an efficient and effective management of systems, data and processes and proactively identifies initiatives that can enable business performance and engagement.
- Act as a trusted advisor for benefits, payroll, policies, and processes.
- Be the initial people point of contact for queries relating to benefits, payroll, policies, and processes.
- Develop and maintain company policies, procedures, processes, and our internal intranet.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all HR / People related systems, ensuring accurate and up to date employee records are maintained and are compliant.
- Process monthly payroll for all geographies.
- Support the provision of payroll related reporting.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.