We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
Unlikely many SaaS companies, we have the additional intricacy of hardware (IoT sensors) for all of our customers. As we scale, the logistical elements increase dramatically. This role will be heavily involved in managing these processes, but also working to create efficiencies and implement automation to make our future processes better than today!
This role will work closely with the Operations, Sales and Customer Success teams. The role will suit somebody with 2 - 3 years experience seeking to build a career in operations, customer success or sales. This role will own the post-sale sensor delivery process. As part of the team, you will:
- Provide daily support to the end-to-end supply chain operation and customer service
- Organise and monitor logistics
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of data within the system
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong, clear communication skills: written, in conversation and by telephone.
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and methodical manner.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills, being at ease in a small team, and the willingness to jump in and help wherever required.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise constantly and multi-task.
- Good problem solver with the capacity to foresee potential issues arising and offer clear, actionable solutions.