SilverRail Technologies are looking for an Atlassian Apps Administrator to join their team.
*This position is a hybrid remote working role - ideally we are looking for candidates that are commutable to our London office 1-2 times per month*
Rail is set to dominate short and medium haul travel around the world. Its faster, cheaper, greener and more convenient than air. With the current climate crisis, it is ever important to put this mode of transport at the forefront of people's minds. The trouble is, there’s nothing modern about rail’s online customer experience.
Our global company is working to solve that problem, delivering the digital infrastructure that opens up rail to the world! Our technology is powering rail and travel agencies across Europe, USA and Australia/NZ in both leisure and corporate markets.
We are looking for a strong Atlassian Apps Administrator to support, maintain and organise our cloud Atlassian suite. Within this role, you will directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other SilverRail applications, and drive efficient management of the system.
Key responsibilities and authorities
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, Crowd)
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons and plug-ins to meet team and business needs
- Work with the engineering, product and customer-facing teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Devise, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal tools
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on Jira
- Update the team on new features and changes
- Research and implement new approaches on Jira and Confluence usage
- Prompt issue resolution with Jira Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins and Jira support
Competence and skills
- 2-3 years' experience administrating Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket & Jira Service desk, Crowd)
- Exceptionally strong organisation skills
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems is preferable
- Experience migrating on-prem apps to Atlassian Cloud
- Experience producing and delivering training and documentation materials
- Team-oriented and ability to build and maintain strong inter-team and inter-departmental relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication, time management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment
- Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we put our culture at the centre of everything we do.
- We are a hard working, forward thinking team that embraces a work life balance and has fun along the way.
- We support flexible working and the view that we bring together great people that love what they do and collaboratively strive for excellence.
- With an average Glassdoor grade of 4.7 and 100% recommendation rates we provide an awesome working environment with room to grow.
- A unique opportunity to work for a tech start-up who are revolutionising the way we travel
- A hybrid, flexible working model with a beautiful central London office, and the possibility to work from home on the other days
- For the right candidate, we can offer a wealth of career development opportunities.
- A company that encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration in a DevOps Culture.
- Our teams health and wellness is important to us, so we offer a number of wellbeing seminars, yoga classes, and membership to the #1 leading meditation app
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare and more.
Although we have been around for more than 10 years, we consider ourselves an agile start-up business and are using the Scrum framework for all our software development world-wide. We believe in fail-fast-fail-early and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. Especially in the European market we have developed into a force to be reckoned with given our agility and refreshingly novel approaches.
Come and join our team … we are Stronger Together!
*Please note we are unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship at this time