Paddle are looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
We are looking for an Account Manager who’s responsible for the growth, retention and advocacy of our largest customers. You’ll be managing relationships with Paddle’s existing international clients who are based across the globe. You’ll play the key role in driving growth optimisations, delivering service level agreements and ensuring the retention of our top existing customers.
Paddle's business is growing fast, successfully winning business at larger and more complex B2B SaaS organisations. We are building more sophisticated processes to on-board our customers efficiently, help them drive their own business successfully, and build long-term strategic relationships. We are looking for an Account Manager who has experience with deployment at large mid-market tech organisations within the SaaS industry who can help turn our customers into true Paddle advocates.
What you'll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, their business model and overall strategy and an in-depth understanding of challenges and KPIs of your customer key stakeholders.
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust and become their true strategic revenue delivery advisor.
- Set up performance management and carry out quarterly business reviews with key account stakeholders.
- Power the growth of your accounts, through proactive advisory on Paddle’s products and services as well as driving tailored advice on growth optimisations and recommending best practices.
- Identify beneficial (commercial) growth opportunities with your accounts, and drive commercial growth of your accounts.
- Be proactive in identifying retention risks with your accounts and devising and executing on strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Collaborate with VP’s, solutions architects, product and marketing to gather feedback and prioritize opportunities
- Work with Technical, Product, Legal, Finance, Risk and Sales teams to develop and understand the relevance of new features for your accounts based on their needs
- Share knowledge with your team, take ownership of projects and continuously drive the team to better outcomes.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are used to managing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation, including technical teams, finance groups, and senior executives
- Have an analytic approach with a strategic mindset, leveraging a data-driven approach to prioritize your plans and actions
- Have a deep knowledge of account management best practices and processes to drive account satisfaction, strategic planning to increase retention, and grow share of wallet
- Have a proven commercial mindset
- See perceived obstacles and objections as an opportunity to engage, consult and deliver value.
- Are a self-starter with a proven strong consultative selling skills
- Are proactive and eager learner. At Paddle you are the owner of your own growth
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all organisational levels and functions, both inside and outside of Paddle.
- Are resilient, optimistic and passionate about technology and complex platforms.
- Have a willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Are a competent communicator and team player
- Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in account management within B2B complex SaaS enterprise software, technical infrastructure or payment services.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 150 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.