Browns Fashion are looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We put people first and at the heart of everything we do. Together, we partner with the business to help foster a culture where our people are inspired to live our values every day and to support our mission to be the coolest (and kindest) multi-channel boutique in the world! We exist to make the employee experience the best it can be at every single step on the journey, and to build an environment where every person can thrive.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
In this role, you will support the Senior Talent Acquisition Executive and wider talent team on all interview coordination activities whilst creating a seamless experience for both candidates and hiring managers. You will support the team in all aspects of talent attraction and talent management, to ensure the department is operating with maximum speed and efficiency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will oversee the candidate interview experience and coordinate the recruitment journey, throughout all interview stages. Including booking and setting up all interviews.
- You will update our vacancies on a weekly or ad-hoc basis, ensuring the careers website is updated.
- You will manage the careers inbox and filter appropriate CV's to the relevant recruiters.
- You will strategise engagement from internal employees to promote referral schemes of internal movement.
- You will encourage data integrity across Lever (and workday!).
- You will manage the Right to Work pre-employment and DBS checks.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience working in a administration role, ideally within a pervious HR or Talent team and wanting to develop a career within recruitment.
- You have great administrative and organisation skills.
- You have experience with an applicant tracking system and have a keen eye for data governance.
- You can provide great customer service and able communicate at all levels.
- You can bring lots of new ideas to add to your already "Be Brilliant" approach to sourcing qualified candidates.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.