FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic and motivated Commercial Finance Analyst, reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager – Supply & Profitability in our Marketplace team. You will support our continued focus on profitability projects both centrally and globally to promote analysis and enhance our planning cycles for the Marketplace business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager – Supply and Profitability in our Marketplace team, driving forward all profitability projects to enhance our level of clarity behind the drivers of profitability within our complex business model to provide insights to key stakeholders.
- Preparation and coordination of regional and centralised commercial profitability analysis, such as the monthly Regional Demand P&L's and Commercial packs, collating important trends and messages for decision-making
- Coordinate with the Finance BI team to ensure profitability models provide accurate and information for multiple stakeholders across the business
- Support commercial projects with financial analysis and modelling, such as the Order Contribution bridge, month-end model updates and variance analysis across both supply and profitability, identifying and communicating risks and opportunities against budget and latest view
- Coordinate with the Accounting and Ftech teams to allow greater knowledge sharing and insights of changes ahead of time and around month-end, including impact analysis for commercial decision-making
- Support the team in the preparation of all elements of the budgeting and planning cycles for FF.com and the Marketplace, including powerpoint slide preparation of key messages
- Prepare and maintain modelling and analysis of unit economics looking both at regional and product differences
WHO YOU ARE
- Already working towards a recognised professional qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with 1+ years of experience in Commercial Finance
- Advanced in excel (vlookups, pivot tables, graphs) and powerpoint
- Have experience in financial modelling and project management, and have commercial awareness
- A team player, with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver results
- Experience in the technology and fashion industries advantageous but not essential
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.