11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Purpose of Role:
In this role you’ll be working in the heart of the dynamic and constantly evolving Fintech space. You’ll play a central role in defining, developing and launching services all around the world which fundamentally change the way that finance works. The research you conduct will identify opportunities for us to design and build new financial services that serve currently unmet customer needs. Our ambition is to create new businesses which have the customer at their centre. You’ll be working directly alongside strategists, designers, product managers and others to gather new insights and turn them into recommendations for our clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Research, draft and deliver relevant insights and strategic advice that help digital leaders build human-centric financial services.
- Help to design and execute research around 11:FS’s customer-centric principles, the context of our clients’ and prospects’ business problems and the competitive dynamics of the market.
- Work directly on client projects, conducting research about or benchmarking financial services and technologies to address the specific digital business challenges faced by our clients.
- Deliver client project outcomes to a high level of quality and on time.
- Work closely with a Competitor Strategy Lead or Director to conduct customer interviews including: recruiting interviewees, drafting discussion guides, running interviews, gathering insights, analysing data and articulating findings and analysis.
- Apply Jobs to be Done thinking to identify underserved opportunities in the market to create differentiated, digitally native propositions.
- Create inspiring ways to tell stories from our research.
- Draft and write periodic blog posts and make other contributions to 11:FS’s media.
As a Competitor Strategist, you will need:
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about fintech and the future of financial services.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ideally, strong opinions and growing expertise about the future of digital financial services.
- Ideally, some previous experience in research working with senior researchers or strategists analysing data and creating actionable and story-driven outputs for clients.
- Eagerness to gain more exposure to working directly with clients.
- To be solutions orientated with a problem-solving energy.
- Comfort and enthusiasm for collaborating with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment.
- Profit Share Scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs or anyone else you love’s birthday)