Threads Styling are looking for a Content Curator to join their team.
Reporting to the Editor in Chief, as a Content Curator you will be responsible for creating and curating market leading content across Threads Styling’s social channels including Snapchat, Instagram and TikTok.
As well as working closely with the Editor, you will be working alongside our Content Curators, the editorial team and wider marketing team.
The ideal candidate must be social media first, fashion-forward and have the confidence to be in front as well as behind the camera.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Create market leading story and grid content for ThreadsStyling
- Build out ThreadsStyling presence on TikTok
- Have a sales focussed approach to shooting
- Work collaboratively with a creative team to generate industry leading ideas for content
- Edit content where needed to the correct format for Instagram grid and reels and using Premiere Pro CC or VSCO
- Shoot fun and engaging content for TikTok using viral pillars to increase follower growth and engagement
- High-level knowledge of Social Media landscape in luxury and contemporary fashion
- Amazing eye for cool social viral content
- Ability to generate creative content that’s highly engaging
- Strong fashion eye and good understanding of trends
- Experience shooting creative content on an iPhone including reels / TikToks
- Experience editing (premiere pro cc/photoshop/VscoCam)
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.