For our Analyst, we are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with customer stakeholders on translating insights into real solutions. This role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for Analysts across multiple areas of the FARFETCH business including, Data, Product and Marketing. The Analytics & Insights team is an essential part of Farfetch, creating impactful products and experiences that fulfil our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques, and startups that operate within our platform ecosystem. You will have the exciting chance to work in a diverse and global team creating reports, developing insights and building data models that take our business to the next level. We are looking for a highly numerate person who is self-driven, independent, and wants to create impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will own business critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions
- You will balance tactical needs with strategic long-term solutions and grow technically by embracing new technologies and techniques.
- You will build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams to understand business performance trends
- You will manage requests from business leaders to produce analytical insights to tell a story and provide recommendations
- You will use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- You will improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- You will challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with experience with data analytics, with e-commerce orientation (desired)
- A graduate of a Bachelor of Science programme or a higher level post-secondary educational programme in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines
- Experience with Excel (can perform complex functions) , SQL and BI and data visualisation tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.