We're looking for a Product Manager to join the Inspiration, Discovery & Engagement team. We improve our credibility and authority as a destination for luxury by expanding our editorial touch points throughout the shopping journeys and offering curated & localized edits enriched with storytelling.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will oversee strategy for the evolution and scaling of content management tooling that empower our content creators to present what's new in fashion and provide relevant products and content using expert data. Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the luxury fashion industry. You will learn about who the Farfetch customer is and provide CMS tooling to help curators shape an experience for them, which is creative and luxury.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will advocate for your users and champion user-centred design to deliver intuitive and delightful user experiences.
- You will work with our users to identify ways to improve our tools to boost productivity for teams creating content across the business.
- You will gather and distil detailed requirements from several sources, such as user research, analytics and product teams and turn them into a relevant vision and feature definition.
- You will work with marketing and merchandising partners to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to guide product enhancement.
- You will present product plans, benefits and results, to a spectrum of audiences.
- Keep up-to-date with new trends in the global market, ideating on ways to improve the Farfetch setup to improve our content management capabilities .
- Oversee the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, development, maintenance and documentation.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about developing customer-centric products and solving complex problems that impact multiple teams.
- You have knowledge of, or are experienced working with CMS tooling (or similar).
- You have a background in Product Management and are experienced in managing delivery and discovery teams.
- You have a good understanding of what influences luxury fashion consumers.
- You have experience working in large-scale organisations with a global customer reach.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.