Form3 are looking for a Commercial Lawyer (Part-time) to join their team.
We’re looking for a part-time Commercial Lawyer to join our growing legal team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech company. The role will predominantly be to support our Sales (Customer Success) team on:
- Reviewing, drafting, and advising on a range of commercial contracts, including NDAs, partnership agreements and/or sales agreements with customers
- Contract negotiation
Form3 is genuinely disruptive and this is a rare opportunity to join a company at the cutting-edge of payments and the legal challenges that go with it.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial contracts with third party suppliers and provide support on the day-to-day management of commercial and contractual queries
- Supporting and advising the business on commercial contracts and providing commercially focussed and pragmatic legal advice
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of internal contracts, precedents and business processes
- Coordinating external counsel
This opportunity is 100% remote, and we are open to working hours/days around the applicant’s personal situation.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a versatile commercial lawyer, ideally with 3-5 years’ PQE. Commercial contracts experience is a necessity, preferably dealing with large/complex enterprise clients in the regulated space.
- 3-5 years PQE
- Commercial contracts experience (including NDAs, Partnership & Sales agreements)
- Experience and confidence in dealing with large enterprise clients, ideally in a regulated space (Banks/Financial services)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience on advising on GDPR/data and IP issues
- Experience with the EBA Outsourcing Guidelines on outsourcing would be an added bonus
- Strong relationship/stakeholder management skills
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.