Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Our vision at 11:FS is to change the fabric of financial services and we do this by bringing together passionate people and unleashing their talent.
As we do many more exciting things and continue to scale rapidly we constantly need to ensure the foundations of our operations remain stable and efficient. This means staying one step ahead, week on week and anticipating the needs of our CEO before something gets dropped.
In this role you will be working closely with the CEO and the CEO’s Business Manager to ensure we are running at full speed towards our company objectives. We work at a pace of a thousand knots with no two weeks being the same, so this role is not for the faint of heart. As the CEO team works across all of our business lines this is an extremely varied role with context switching being the norm. A fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a startup environment. :)
- Maximise CEO time efficiently across the business
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Fully brief CEO on any upcoming meetings
- Manage, triage and respond where needed to CEO’s inbox and other inbound communications
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Set up any required meeting rooms and provide pastoral care to external guests
- Support on adhoc projects where needed
- Several years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with G-Suite
- Experience within or a passion for financial services and technology