We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
This role is pivotal to the success of the company as we reach out to new markets across EMEA.
YOU will be the key link between marketing and sales to support top of the funnel sales for a given region, working closely with your sales and marketing counterparts on a demand generation strategy that drives both inbound and outbound leads. As we scale our operations across Europe you will support the team by managing and delivering the localisation of key sales and marketing assets and campaigns into French target markets. This may include supporting more targeted campaigns and executing a wide range of tactics to drive and seek out higher quality leads to contribute to our growth and revenue plan.
As a high-value SaaS business that is rapidly scaling up, we are looking for a Business Development Executive with experience in similar businesses who are organised, meticulous and have strong communication skills. You will also work across Sales and Marketing to adapt top of the funnel localised materials for prospects to drive leads and opportunities.
- Working with your segment-focused marketing managers and sales consultants, support the creation of a demand generation strategy that meets regional targets.
- Researching prospects, target personas, and segment landscape to assist with lead scoring and account-based marketing.
- Building prospect lists of who you will be targeting, using business development tools.
- The strategy you build should be defined by clear KPIs and a ROI. Specific campaigns that are built and delivered as part of your strategy should have trackable metrics and align with your overall strategic objectives.
- You will own data management for prospecting.
- Delivery of holistic demand generation activity, outbound and inbound lead generation.
- Managing your prospect lists, managing data, building campaigns within lead gen tools (eg. Salesloft, Sales Navigator) and the execution of those campaigns.
- Qualifying inbound leads and creating opportunities that are a good fit to be passed to Sales Consultants.
- You will localise key marketing materials already in existence to support your campaigns as needed, including white papers, blog posts, emails, social media campaigns and sales collateral.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Ideally worked within a similar SaaS-based role for 2 years
- Delivered demand generation activities, meeting individual and team targets.
- Delivered a segment strategy resulting in improvement in key team OKRs & KPIs
- Proven understanding of different demand generation and sales development techniques
- Strong written skills