We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the Role...
Currencycloud has grown from our roots in the UK to have a presence in the Netherlands, Singapore and the USA. This position reports in to the Director of Talent and is responsible for recruiting for various roles in the USA as well as helping to shape our HR process in the USA as we embrace our remote first working environment. It will also have Office Management responsibility for the New York office so you'll need to be based in the Greater New York area. We have around 25 employees in the USA, but you’ll be our first HR / Talent hire
- Experience in hiring for openings in Compliance, Sales, Tech, Marketing, Strategy
- Take ownership of our USA recruitment
- Advising on best practices in hiring for the region (job boards, job fairs etc)
- Help to set up our HR function for the region in collaboration with the People team in the UK
- Work with our teams to reimagine our job specs to make them appeal to candidates in the USA
- Carry out initial screening calls with candidates to ascertain their fit to both the role and the Currencycloud values.
- Develop a diverse pool of candidates who are not only interested in the market we serve, but really believe in our mission and subscribe to our values.
- Managing candidates throughout the process, answering any queries that they may have
- Help us to drive down agency reliance in the USA
- Support the team in our New York office with general office admin
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Proven (5+ years) experience working in the Talent / HR space
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience hosting / attending events (physical or virtual!) to engage with talent
- Outgoing personality with a real desire to share your experience and learn from the rest of our team