3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
An exciting opportunity to become an important member of FARFETCH's Global Talent Acquisition community, leading the global expansion of our Private Client business, over 20 territories. This highly visible role will affect our efforts to grow our Private Client team, by identifying qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds, who align with our FARFETCH values and unique culture. As the Functional Talent Partner, you'll build lasting relationships with the Private Client senior leadership team and internal Talent Acquisition teams, consulting and engaging them with your hiring strategy and ensuring the delivery of results behind the plan. It's important to have the adaptability to lead and shape a global strategy but the passion to meet your own hiring targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- In close partnership with the Functional People Partner and aligned to the wider Global People strategy, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of PC’s global hiring strategy, enabling hiring teams to successfully deliver to the ambitious growth and revenue targets for our Private Client business
- Build effective partnerships with local, regional, and global PC leaders to understand their business objectives, their talent needs and growth plans, to inform our creative sourcing strategies and route to market. You will also play an important role in headcount planning, capacity forecasting and involved in revenue accelerator initiatives, as the global TA expert
- You will passionately deliver against aspirational goals to meet market representation and ensure the global TA teams deliver a representative pipeline, providing an ongoing status of progress
- You will play a key role in scoping out talent opportunities for new and expanding markets; translating ambition and potential into tangible attraction and talent pipeline generation strategies
- Contribute fresh ideas and insights to advance our Global Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future, taking a lead on global projects
- RelationshipsWorking closely across our complex regional and functional teams you will have a unique perspective to identify opportunities to advance our ability to attract and engage high-quality diverse talent, initiating improvements and efficiencies in our hiring process and further elevating our candidate experience
- You possess the ability to inspire and motivate regional teams to deliver against PC’s ambitious growth plans; doing what’s never been done in the industry. We are extremely proud of our unique culture where everyone acts for the greater good of all teams, you will be expected to often step outside of your role remit, as we continue to foster a Todos Juntos spirit through the positive actions of us all and to celebrate our shared achievements
- An innovative and ambitious PC strategy requires the very best talent be sourced, engaged, developed, and retained. Your success will be highly dependent on your partnership with the Functional People Partner, local People leaders and TA teams.
- Data InsightsAlways data driven in your approach, you will play a crucial role in providing a global view of hiring performance, focussed on the short and long term view spanning early careers academy, experienced hires through to leadership talent
- You have a strong appreciation for data integrity and attention to detail, influencing hiring teams to autonomously manage the accuracy of the information in our systemsYou are passionate about identifying meaningful insights from disparate data points across the entire employee journey, taking action to address barriers to success, not just for today but beyond
- SourcingAn expert in creative sourcing strategies and international markets, the PC hiring efforts will be focussed on developing talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles, as well as providing ongoing market intelligenceOur greatest asset is our internal talent, you will passionately leverage internal mobility and take a tactical approach, in partnership with People Partnering colleagues and internal mobility experts to further develop and retain our best FARFETCHERS
As the Global talent lead for our Private Client Sales team, reporting to the Head of Talent, you'll build lasting relationships with the Private Client senior leadership team and internal Talent Acquisition teams, consulting and engaging them with your hiring strategy and ensuring the delivery of results behind the plan.