As the Global talent lead for our Private Client Sales team, reporting to the Head of Talent, you'll build lasting relationships with the Private Client senior leadership team and internal Talent Acquisition teams, consulting and engaging them with your hiring strategy and ensuring the delivery of results behind the plan.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
An exciting opportunity to become an important member of FARFETCH's Global Talent Acquisition community, leading the global expansion of our Private Client business, over 20 territories. This highly visible role will affect our efforts to grow our Private Client team, by identifying qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds, who align with our FARFETCH values and unique culture. As the Functional Talent Partner, you'll build lasting relationships with the Private Client senior leadership team and internal Talent Acquisition teams, consulting and engaging them with your hiring strategy and ensuring the delivery of results behind the plan. It's important to have the adaptability to lead and shape a global strategy but the passion to meet your own hiring targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- In close partnership with the Functional People Partner and in consideration of the wider Global People strategy, you will manage the development and implementation of PC's global hiring strategy, allowing hiring teams to achieve to the ambitious growth and revenue targets for our Private Client business
- Build partnerships with local, regional, and global PC leaders to understand their goals, their talent needs and growth plans, to inform our creative sourcing strategies and route to market. You will also play an important role in headcount planning, capacity forecasting and involved in revenue accelerator programmes, as the global TA expert
- You will scope out talent opportunities for new and expanding markets; translating ambition and potential into tangible attraction and talent pipelines.
- Contribute fresh ideas and insights to grow our Global Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future, taking a lead on global projects
- Working across our complex regional teams you will bring a unique perspective to identify opportunities to improve our ability to attract and engage high-quality diverse talent, elevating our candidate experience and improving our hiring processes.
- Data-driven in your approach, you will help provide a global view of hiring performance, focussed on the short and long term spanning early careers academy, experienced hires through to leadership talent. You are passionate about identifying meaningful insights from different data points across the entire employee journey, taking action to address barriers to success
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have in-house corporate talent experience partnering with senior leaders and Functional People Partners to design and accomplish global hiring strategies.
- You will have experience building global talent strategies for online Sales teams across established and new markets
- You excel in matrixed environment where you have needed to engage and manage the delivery of regional teams in the absence of direct reporting lines
- You will have a data-led approach to problem solving and passionate about drawing insights from metrics and numbers and communicating trends
- You will have the ability to influence global leaders across geographies all with unique perspectives and goals
- You will be autonomous in your approach; every day is an opportunity to make incremental gains, whilst feeding into global strategy development
- You will engage external talent communities and leading complex talent searches
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.