Mission Labs are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team.
What you’ll need… 📋
At this point in our growth, we need experienced Digital Project Managers to join the team. Unfortunately, right now we can’t support junior PMs, so ideally you’ll have 5+ years experience experience in project management roles with the SaaS arena, along with:
- Experience managing multiple projects with enterprise clients, utilising both internal and external resources
- Strong team building skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to have those tough conversations with teams and clients
- Ideally degree educated, in a science based subject, or equivalent experience
- Prince 2 Practitioner, Scrum Master or similarly qualified
- Experience with tools such as Jira and Confluence is an advantage
- Strong client-facing, presentation and relationship building skills
- Experience in a contact centre environment would be advantageous
- Available for some travel (expenses will of course be reimbursed!)
And the human side... ❤️
- Deep understanding of how modern technology is used to improve business process, efficiency, and performance.
- Has a strong understanding of cloud customer experience solutions, able to quickly understand and simplify complex requests
- Ability to gather high level needs/requirements and relay back to our technical teams
- Ability to see and communicate “the art of the possible”.
- Strong commercial awareness
- A customer-first and collaborative approach.
- Excellent analytical skills - getting the small details right
- Well planned, prepared, and organised. Warm, credible and polished.
- High attention to detail
- Takes pride in communication – written, verbal and face to face
- A team player – able to win hearts and minds
- Comfortable collaborating & influencing stakeholders at all levels to build great relationships
- Comfortable and experienced in managing client expectations
- Demonstrates understanding and empathy with clients and colleagues.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Passion for technology and digital transformation. Ambitious and driven to develop new skills.
- Proactive, motivated, and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- You are a doer, a driver, and you want to progress.
- Adaptable to change, managing multiple client projects
*Once bedded into the role we can discuss Flexible/hybrid working to support a good work life balance
Want to work at Mission Labs? We don’t blame you! You can go traditional and ping us your CV & Cover Letter, or you can surprise us with something entirely different. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
*Recruiters, we aren't currently taking agency CVs, but we will let you know if this changes!*