Threads Styling are looking for a Finance Operations Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to our Financial Controller, as our FinOps Assistant you will be the core member of the ‘Financial Operations’ (FinOps) team. You will be responsible for the data entry, monitoring and review of transactions across both accounts receivable (sales orders) and accounts payable (purchase orders and bill processing).
We have a great role rotation in place where each member of the team gets exposure to the different areas of FinOps over time.
Please note that this team works on a weekend rota.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Review and amend sales orders to ensure correct margin and VAT treatment is applied
- Support with debtor balances, as well as issuing and allocating client credit.
- Process high volume purchase invoices/returns in an accurate and timely manner for stock related transactions
- Identify, review, and resolve purchase price variances
- Review documents received for VAT compliance and ensuring this is correctly recorded and updated in NetSuite
- Support with bank and credit card reconciliations
- Retail or e-commerce industry experience with exposure to multi-currency preferable
- Experience in a high volume, data processing role
- Understanding of UK/EU VAT
- Direct experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Familiarity with NetSuite is an advantage
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.