Elvie are looking for a Senior Web Producer to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
Our mission is to take women’s technology out of the dark ages, creating revolutionary products that change lives throughout every phase of womanhood. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of TIME MAGAZINE'S 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘Wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. Many more products are in the pipeline, to help women through all life stages.
Elvie has received more than 75 awards, including being #41 in the FT 1000 list of fastest growing companies in Europe 2021 - and our CEO, Tania Boler, was GLAMOUR's Women of the Year Technology Gamechanger 2021. Elvie recently completed a £58million Series C funding, the biggest raise in an initial fundraise round for a female-founded femtech company.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you'll be doing in this role
As a Senior Web Producer you’ll contribute to the global editorial strategy and be responsible for the day-to-day content operations, planning, curation, creation, distribution, optimisation and amplification on Elvie.com and associated outlets. You’ll collaboratively lead projects/initiatives and have a consumer-centric approach for deliverables.
You’re an experienced and resourceful content producer with an excellent understanding of how to create innovative, engaging and scalable assets - from editorial copy to rich media, short and long form. You view challenges as opportunities, are solutions oriented and a creative problem solver. You’re full of ideas that our audience will love, data driven and results oriented, with a bias for action (learning from failures and scaling the successes). You’re not only a brilliant writer and storyteller, but someone that likes exploring and identifying new opportunities from within our research/community to create inspiring and unique content/digital experiences. You’re technically savvy, flexible and a naturally curious content creator.
You will be the point person for key projects - working alongside a team and multiple stakeholders to ensure that content featured on the site is up to date, relevant, and on-brand. You’re incredibly organised and whether writing/producing content or helping to define technical roadmap requirements for the channel, you’ll approach everything with a can-do attitude and a sharp focus for driving user engagement/business objectives.
- Lead daily content creation and management on Elvie.com, across multiple countries, including e-commerce, editorial, product and campaign pages
- Help develop our editorial and personalisation strategy, including categorisation and taxonomy.
- Track and respond to performance data to ensure your content is reaching as wide an audience as possible - driving traffic, engagement, conversion and monetisation potential
- Be a channel expert – actively lead the discovery of new topics and formats for our audiences, experimenting and ensuring the best customer experience
- Collaborate with designers and product manager to identify and fill the gaps in our content experience
- Proactively seeking ways to improve the continuous consumption of our content and synching our editorial strategy with other product areas, including the Community
- Project manage – submit/receive briefs, plan campaigns, service relevant stakeholders/territories, create and manage assets for use on Elvie.com
- Build/Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Update and/or maintain editorial calendar as needed, ensuring content is published to a quality level with a consistent tone of voice and mobile-first approach
- Establish best practice guidelines, contribute to the company’s editorial tone of voice, identify optimisations, and encourage adoption of new web tools/functionality among the editorial team
- Operational tasks such as creating documentation, audit content, localisation, site QA, vanity URL setup, keyword optimisation
- Utilise current SEO techniques to maximise impact of content
- 5+ years experience in creating compelling digital content and experiences, preferably in a subscription based business
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrated creative thinking ability and digital publishing experience across the full product/customer/content lifecycles – plan, write/produce, release, test, optimise, measure – in a fast, scalable and iterative way
- Demonstrated ability to create consistent positive impact on key acquisition and retention metrics through content
- Keen interest in women’s health and wellbeing, competitive landscape and digital trends
- Ability to demystify complex jargon and medical language into something everyone can understand
- Hands-on experience with CMS, web analytics (Google Analytics preferred), and intermediate-level photoshop skills; Familiarity with tools such as Asana/Wrike/Trello/Slack/Figma/Miro is desirable
- Literacy in performance data metrics, and how data can be used to deliver personalised and optimised experiences
- Experience with multi-site, multi-language, global site management
- Quick study, resourceful, resilient, highly organised, with a proactive attitude
- HTML and CSS knowledge, with basic understanding of web design best practice
- Excellent prioritisation and multi-tasking skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proficiency and professionalism
- SEO competency
- Intermediate MS Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Self starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to deliver, drive results and affect meaningful change
- Strong interpersonal skills - a team player who is able to lead and work collaboratively within the group, as well as across business units/functions
Location: we're flexible as long as you're happy to come into either our Bristol or London offices from time to time.
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 745 5201.