Scede are looking for a People Manager (Remote) to join their team.
Our Client Operations team is at the core of Scede; they supercharge hiring and long-term talent success for fast-growing scaleups globally. In short, they help us to achieve our mission as a company in what they do every day; building incredible teams that ship incredible products touched by millions.
With exciting growth plans for Scede on the horizon, we’re now expanding that function further - and are looking for an impact-driven people leader to join the team as a Senior Talent Manager / Director.
In this role, you’ll manage the development and performance of our greatest asset here at Scede; our people. You’ll coach and support our team to ensure they’re mentored, empowered, and shaped to be the best talent professionals they can possibly be - whilst also collaborating with our client base closely at all times to ensure the smooth deployment, integration and running of our partnerships.
Working closely with the Scede Leadership team, this role plays a key part in achieving our #1 organisational objective - to deliver an exceptional service to our current customers. You will also be a driving force for nurturing our organisation culturally and encouraging behaviours aligned to our core values; continuous improvement, individual responsibility, significant achievement and effective communication.
- Managing the performance and progression of multiple people / project teams
- Ensuring the smooth implementation and delivery of our client projects
- Set transparent, trackable goals that our people have a voice in, and are accountable for achieving
- Coaching and mentoring individuals of varying levels of seniority across the employee lifecycle
- Successfully and effectively managing escalations when they arise, and partnering with People Operations to resolve any necessary matters
- Drive learning and development to ensure we continue to deliver on our company mission
- Driving continuous improvement measures and initiatives across Scede, our people, and our client projects
- Champion the Scede culture and values, supporting its enhancement in our people and as we grow
- Proven experience in Senior Talent roles, as a People Manager
- Experience scaling high-growth technology led companies in EMEA
- Outstanding client service skills, having solved issues for senior stakeholders
- Performance-driven mindset, coaching and inspiring teams to success
- Great communication and listening skills
- Fluency with data analysis to proactively identify issues & improvements
- Experience of working in a remote-first business
- In-house recruitment experience
- Recruitment programme implementation (eg employer branding, DE&I, ATS Implementations)
- Global recruitment experience beyond EMEA
- The autonomy and flexibility of a remote-first business. You're empowered to choose from working at home, a co-working space or a client site.* We've found that a work-life balance is more accessible this way.
- Expensed travel to client sites - we have clients based in London, Bristol, Berlin, Munich & Stockholm, allowing our teams to travel to some of Europe’s most exciting business districts.*
- Full access to our learning and development programme
- £250 work from home equipment budget
- Employee perks through CharlieHR - these include half-price cinema tickets, discounted holidays, SmartHome deals, e-vouchers
- On top of paid leave, you have your birthday off to celebrate!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team face-to-face twice a year, at our summer and festive summits. We also offer a social budget so that you can have a great time with your fellow Scede'rs outside of that.*
We understand some people might not feel they tick every box. But if you're excited about the prospect of joining the Scede team and believe you can add value, we'd still love to hear from you. Tell us more about yourself and we'll be in touch.