Paddle are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner - Product & Engineering to join their team.
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
After our recent series C fundraising we are scaling fast here at Paddle and nowhere more so than in our Product and Engineering team. With ambitions to triple in size it’s an incredibly exciting time for us 🚀
We’re looking for an established tech recruiter to not only help us achieve this ambitious hiring plan but also play a lead role in the strategic development of the function and team. Working in close collaboration with the Head of Talent you’ll build out International hubs, test and learn tools and techniques, improve processes, deep dive into our data and impact our D,E&I goals.
The role comes with autonomy, investment and lots of opportunities to grow as we scale across the globe. We’re looking for someone tenacious, highly credible with a terrific sense of humour to boot!
What you'll do:
- Find exceptional tech talent for our live vacancies
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers and P&E leadership
- Strategise to create healthy candidate pipelines across all roles
- Act as a consultant to the hiring teams on all things process and improve interview capability
- Partner with Head of Engineering to improve conversion rates and quality of hire
- Partner with Head of Talent to identify problematic areas and devise long-term solutions
- Play a lead role in D,E&I initiatives and other strategic TA projects
- Create an exceptional experience for candidates
- Lead and develop the tech talent team
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- An established tech specialist fully versed in full-cycle perm & contract recruitment (creative sourcing strategies, interviewing, stakeholder management, negotiation etc)
- Data savvy, you love using the power of insight to inform your strategies
- Experienced in hiring International talent
- A brilliant relationship builder - open and honest you are comfortable giving and receiving feedback and love to collaborate
- You’re not afraid to take on challenges and have a solution mindset
- You love working in teams and developing others
Why you’ll love working at Paddle:
We are a diverse team of 150 people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.