FitXR are looking for a Content Creator (Fitness and Music) to join their team.
We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve this vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
As Content Creator, you will be responsible for the creation of on-demand content, working closely with our Director of Fitness and content teams to deliver social fitness products that delight our worldwide community. This is a unique role where you’ll have the opportunity to work directly on bringing our VR fitness app to life.
- Creating fitness content for on-demand play using our in-house creation tools.
- Delivering milestones in line with the project’s overall release plan.
- Regularly reporting on progress for each area of your work.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis and providing resolution strategies.
What you'll experience
- A passionate team of lovely professionals, determined to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone.
- A safe and flexible work space where you can develop and make an impact through engaging technology that extends your reality
- Group Fitness Level 2 certification
- Must have experience with music in a fitness setting, and demonstrate an understanding of musical structure, rhythm and timing
- Solid computer skills, Google suite and similar
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, cross-culturally and ability to work well within a team
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A passion for fitness
- A natural self-starter and a quick learner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Desired skills and experience
- Experience teaching in a group fitness setting is a plus.
- Dialogue audio and basic video editing experience are a plus.
What you'll be measured on
- Managing and delivering on deadlines
- Quality control of content
- Ability to manage internal tools
Our Principles of Play
- Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things.
- Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best.
- Open Mindedness - We continually question the status quo
- Communication - Effective communication is crucial to our success
- Respect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our own beliefs and actions affect the wider team.
🧘♂️ Flexible hours 40-hour working week (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
💴 Six-monthly pay reviews
💻 Brand new equipment and VR headset
⛑ Private Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy
🚴 Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
📚 Learning budget - £800 per annum
🧘♂️ Wellness budget - £600 per annum
🍼 Enhanced family leave
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do