FitXR are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team.
We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve this vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will own the end-to-end strategy of our core subscription business. In this role, you will have a chance to create a measurable impact to our business by delivering a cohesive strategy for your global initiative. You will define and drive media strategies, experimentation, measurement and cross-functional alignment for new programs.
- Program Strategy - identifying, leading and prioritising program initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact.
- Experimentation - crafting the experimentation strategy (media, creative testing, audience, budget, KPIs), executing on it in partnership with our external agency, and reporting on program performance.
- Measurement - owning and developing measurement requirements to enable performance marketing levers for new programs.
- Cross-functional - owning communication and reporting cadence with key stakeholders such as Product and Comms team.
- Leading the end-to-end strategy and serving as the main point of contact for performance marketing on strategic initiatives, working across performance marketing, CRM, and business partners.
- Working alongside planning & forecasting, marketing analytics, and marketing tech teams to plan, develop and execute GTM performance strategy, and experimentation plans that will result in product adoption and efficiency across global markets.
What you'll experience
- A chance to have a measurable impact to an exciting market-leading business
- Ownership to define strategies and drive key initiatives
- An unique opportunity to build a Performance Marketing Programme from the ground up
- Testing and validating! No one has cracked Performance Marketing in the VR space yet, you could be the one!
- Speed. We’re lean and we like to move fast. Going from an idea to testing in days instead of weeks is in our DNA
What you'll be measured on
- Numbers. We like to set ourselves ambitious targets and measure ourselves against them.
- Your ability to prioritise. You could be working on 10s of channels, yet not devote enough time to a single one. Prioritisation and impact will be key.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing channels
- Demonstrated experience managing performance marketing in a marketplace business
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics or equivalent experience
- Experience with Tableau/Looker/Quicksight/Amplitude/Mixpanel and other business intelligence tools
- Ability to work autonomously and be comfortable navigating ambiguity - there is no playbook for this role.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to deliver cross-channel growth strategies
- An entrepreneurial and creative mindset
Desired Skills and Experience
- Global in-house performance marketing experience preferred
- CRM strategy experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Our principles of play
- Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things.
- Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best.
- Open Mindedness - We continually question the status quo
- Communication - Effective communication is crucial to our success
- Respect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our own beliefs and actions affect the wider team.
🧘♂️ Flexible hours 40-hour working week (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
💴 Six-monthly pay reviews
💻 Brand new equipment and VR headset
⛑ Private Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy
🚴 Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
📚 Learning budget - £800 per annum
🧘♂️ Wellness budget - £600 per annum
🍼 Enhanced family leave
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do