Elvie are looking for a Programme Manager to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
Our mission is to take women’s technology out of the dark ages, creating revolutionary products that change lives throughout every phase of womanhood. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of TIME MAGAZINE'S 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘Wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. Many more products are in the pipeline, to help women through all life stages.
Elvie has received more than 75 awards, including being #41 in the FT 1000 list of fastest growing companies in Europe 2021 - and our CEO, Tania Boler, was GLAMOUR's Women of the Year Technology Gamechanger 2021. Elvie recently completed a £58million Series C funding, the biggest raise in an initial fundraise round for a female-founded femtech company.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you'll be doing in this role
We are looking for a Programme Manager to support delivery of strategic initiatives as part of Elvie’s three year growth plan.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Growth within the Strategy & Operations team, you will support the roll-out of Elvie’s 'Scale-up Office' (the vehicle responsible for all strategic initiatives and enablers in our growth plan).
Your role will be both broad and deep; ranging from supporting delivery of new products into market to mobilising new areas to improve business performance. Creative problem solving and deploying an ownership mindset will be essential to resolve issues at pace, both independently and within functional teams.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing UK tech scale-ups, which is on the journey to become a global leader in women’s health. You’ll be joining a growing team and business with an opportunity to make a real impact on the future success of the organisation. There will be an opportunity to shape and evolve this role as the business grows.
- Support roll-out of Scale-Up Office companywide for all strategic initiatives; streamline governance, forums, and develop standardised Exec reporting processes
- In particular, support the day-to-day programme management of our Margin Improvement Programme including reporting, deep-dives, and workshops
- Partner with strategy, Project Management, and functions to identify, validate, and mobilise new cross-functional strategic initiatives to grow the business
- Contribute to annual planning processes
- Collate and prepare reports and recommend actions to the Head of Growth to raise with leadership
- Collaborate with Finance team to track initiatives performance within P&L and report these within Business/Market Reviews
- Co-lead problem solving sessions and workshops with leads and stakeholders to resolve ambiguity, issues, and accelerate delivery of initiatives
- Demonstrable experience setting up and supporting the delivery of multiple strategic initiatives/ large commercial programmes, preferably in consumer goods/technical businesses
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and Exec level communication skills
- Strong financial acumen (budgeting and modelling) and synthesis into PowerPoint reports.
- Experience with Think-Cell and Asana beneficial but not essential
- Consultancy background desirable but not essential
Location: London, but we're flexible as long as you're happy to come into the office 2-3 days a week.
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 745 5201.