We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
The role of End Client Onboarding Team Leader will be to own the day-to-day running of one of the End
Client Onboarding sub teams. We would like someone who is self-driven, highly analytical, a natural
leader able to motivate and inspire team members to excel.
- Responsible for day-to-day running of one of the End Client Onboarding sub-teams
- Ensure that all cases and queries are actioned within agreed SLAs
- Monitor BAU throughout the day to ensure that team resources are adequately allocated to tackle spikes in volumes
- Understand the wider business changes and their effect on the team and processes
- Proactively identify trends and potential issues in services and resolve them before any disruption occurs
- Plan and execute BAU based on volumes and capacity
- Inform management about system issues and apply steps to solve them
- Provide regular feedback to management including but not limited to MIs, EOD updates
- Able to solve complex connected problems through the analysis and visualization of information
- Own process documentation and apply corrections when necessary
- Align and update relevant stakeholders on any process changes
- Recognize changes in the client's behavior and suggest processes and approaches improvements
- Recognize and prioritize clients' complaints and apply mitigation steps to prevent similar situations from happening again
- Conduct periodic reviews (pending/rejected cases etc) and provide feedback
- Conduct data integrity checks (when applicable)
- Carry out quarterly reviews when applicable (provider testing/QA)
- Be a point of contact for wider business for specific queries
- Be the first point of escalation for analyst’s queries including high-risk cases
- Provide constructive and clear feedback to analyst’s queries
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Ability to identify and improve process inefficiencies
- Provide practical and logical solutions to all queries from stakeholders
- Ensure the team is well trained and informed about any process and business changes
- Carries out all duties within the role and delivers them to a high standard
- Ensure all processes and policies are followed
- Self-driven, highly analytical
- A natural leader able to motivate and inspire team members to excel
- Have exceptional organisational skills and pay attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to prioritise work by taking the impact and scale of the work into consideration, as well as manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty