A little flex time
FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. In 2020 we raised a $7.5 million Series A which has enabled us to scale, be on track to hit 1M downloads by the end of 2021 and change even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.
We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
What you’ll do 👀
- Take the technical role in test automation and be responsible for designing and building an Automation framework and solutions for our complex VR product
- Ensure that the product backend and frontend is thoroughly automated, tested and fully integrated with CI/CD pipelines
- Make sure the product is fully fit for purpose by applying traditional and cutting edge technologies with an Agile mindset
- Understanding user expectations and product objectives to create and execute test cases
Tech Stack 💻
- BDD with tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber etc
- API automation with tools such as Httpclient
- Strong experience in designing, implementing and working with UI automated test solutions/tools such as Selenium, QTP etc
You should apply if ✅
- You have strong experience with QA Automation
- You thrive when your collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Manager and Designers in a cross functional team
- You have experience with BDD
- You have a strong knowledge of QA practices and methodologies
- You have experience working with Continuous Integration
- You have experience designing and implementing QA strategies
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen
- Hiring Manager + team interviews
- Founder / Exec Interview
Some roles will have a take home task after the initial screen.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Remote first: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱£800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget (⛑ Private Health Insurance available within this through our benefits platform)
🏡£400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave