Form3 are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Analyst to join their team.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a growing team as a Senior Service Delivery Analyst. As a Senior Service Delivery Analyst at Form3, you will have the opportunity to engage and collaborate as part of all the great functions within Service Delivery, with heavy focus on the end-to-end responsibility of incidents, RUN Services and New Business Onboarding.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead creation and manage existing runbooks for Service Delivery
- Act as mentor and escalation for Analysts throughout the incident lifecycle
- Document Post Incident recovery steps in order to establish incident root cause, improvements and identify deviations
- Identify process optimisation opportunities, proposing and implementing solutions
- Management, communication, escalation and investigation of incidents and payment queries
- Document and update incident supported tools
- Be an evangelist for the Service Delivery function
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced, customer focused, ITIL certified individual who has experience in Incident Management, but also knowledge in the operation of the Service Delivery function. The candidate should understand incident priorities and impact, whilst being confident leading the investigation and resolution of service issues through the incident lifecycle. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has at least 2-3 years’ experience, however, if you can show understanding in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong analytical/fault finding/troubleshooting skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Effective time management skills
- Experience of Service Management within Financial Services/Payment processing ideal
- Experience of Cloud/web platform would be preferred
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment and home office equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.