Reporting to the Farfetch Platform Solutions Senior Content Supervisor, you will create engaging, on-brand luxury product content and helping with the smooth running of the Farfetch Platform Solutions Content team.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Farfetch Platform Solutions Senior Content Supervisor, you will create engaging, on-brand luxury product content and helping with the smooth running of the Farfetch Platform Solutions Content team. Working with many varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between copywriting styles fluidly and competently. You will take ownership of selected brands and work with our Production facilities, Partner Service Team and FPS Project Managers to ensure the team's copywriting goes live on time and to a standard fitting of a high-end fashion brand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create exemplary, on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands
- Oversee the CMS copywriting process
- Help mentor new members of the team - introducing them to the upload process and ensuring that writing standards are maintained
- Help create and define a tone of voice for selected brands
- Liaise with FPS Production and Commercial teams to resolve any production issues
- You will suggest ideas to continuously improve quality and ways to increase efficiencies within team and department
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a strong copywriter with experience working in a luxury fashion environment, ideally within retail/ecom
- You have a good writing style that is accurate with impeccable use of grammar
- You have an expert knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products
- You are knowledgeable about garment and accessory construction
- You have great leaderships skills
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.