We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We are looking for an experienced partner manager to join Infogrid’s newly-created alliances' organization. The Partner Development Manager (PDM) will build out Infogrid’s partnerships with top facilities management companies across EMEA working closely with sales to ensure alignment on customer needs. This is a key role, that will lay the foundation for Infogrid’s global partner development for years to come. As the successful candidate, you will have experience in partner management in facilities management or commercial real estate in a tech-enabled business.
You will be focused on growing the partnership through upsell/cross-sell and new business strategies across all Infogrid products. You will build great relationships with strategic decision-makers in the partner channel through joint business planning and joint go-to-market initiatives with your partners.
What we think you'll need to be successful:
- Experience managing partnerships in a facilities management organization and/or sales in a SaaS-based solution partner channel with experience in commercial real estate / facilities management
- Ability to sell through external partner sales teams and account teams in a facilities management channel partner
- Ability to work to sales targets and overachieved consistently throughout their career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with multiple stakeholders including partner/end-client and positively influence the outcome
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results