We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the Role...
Our Compliance department is looking for a talented Compliance Analyst to join the Client Review Team to assist with day-to-day tasks and ad-hoc projects.
- Conduct sanction/PEP screening and investigate potential hits
- Conduct monitoring of existing applications to ensure that documentation is up to date
- Carry out enhanced customer due diligence (ECDD) and know-your-customer (KYC) checks when required
- Analyse payment and compliance data to identify trends and patterns
- Proactively identify trends and potential platform issues and escalate when necessary
- Work cross-departmentally to proactively identify and resolve operational compliance queries
- Assist with various administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects
- Identification and reporting of suspicious activity to the relevant department
- Proactively escalate urgent cases to the TL/Manager for further review
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in a methodical manner
- Ability to work independently on projects as required and communicate results effectively throughout the team
- Meet daily SLA objectives
- All duties carried out in the role are delivered to a high standard
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload with tenacious attention to detail until completion
- Have an interest in having a career in Compliance within the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
- Be articulate, numerate, organised, hardworking and able to build excellent relationships