Browns Fashion are looking for a People Advisor.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We put people first and at the heart of everything we do. Together, we partner with the business to help foster a culture where our people are inspired to live our values every day and to support our mission to be the coolest (and kindest) multi-channel boutique in the world! We exist to make the employee experience the best it can be at every single step on the journey, and to build an environment where every person can thrive.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
In this generalist role, reporting into HRBP, you'll create an excellent experience for all Browns employees at all stages of the employee life cycle. Following our values you'll have an amaze customer approach and will be the first point of contact who will provide credible advice and counsel. You will work closely with the People Partners to achieve the People agenda.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the People Partners to guide and encourage strategic people plans, activities and cyclical processes across the employee journey e.g. talent mapping, development projects, team reviews, compensation and performance review processes, employee engagement action planning.
- Provide guidance on employee relations, People policies, procedures and legislation following our values.
- Work closely with our senior managers, to ensure requirements for support are anticipated and actioned promptly.
- Play an important role in the joiner, mover, leaver process, ensuring a seamless employee journey.
- Collect and analyse data to provide recommendations to your People Partner and important partners, so we can continue to improve our People experiences, employee happiness and retention (e.g. analyse leaver trends).
WHO YOU ARE
- You have generalist HR experience at advisory level.
- Working knowledge of UK employment law and practices, have managed varied and complex casework and can considerately and discreetly deal with varied and sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality.
- You have excellent written, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You are able to coach managers to engage and motivate their teams, deploying an empathetic approach, always living by our 'Be Human' value of authenticity, respect and doing the right thing
- You focus on the employee experience.
- You are a creative thinker who deals well with change.
- You have experience in HR data systems and processes.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.