Elvie are looking for a Fulfilment Analyst (process improvement) to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We develop extraordinary and smart technologies designed to improve the lives of women. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred is backed up by more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious Red Dot Award and an IDA Design Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of the Times 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. It is small, compact, and securely worn in-bra. Elvie Catch, "Stops your leaks, not your day" is a set of two breast milk collection cups with slip-proof silicone skirts designed for total comfort and confidence. Discreet and fuss-free.
Elvie has received more than 30 awards, including being named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 6th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom in 2019. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential person shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags. In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B, the largest ever fundraise in Femtech.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
Who you are
- You have a passion for processes, you are metrics driven, and you’re keen to get into the detail of continuous improvement to drive positive growth and a robust infrastructure.
- You have excellent communications skills and love working cross collaboratively with varied stakeholders in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects on the go.
- You can interpret large data sets and provide analysis and reflections to drive success.
- You are organised and analytical and work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- You can demonstrate a 'can do' attitude and delivery focused approach.
This role is pivotal to our growth plans, from analysing to optimising, you will provide data driven direction to allow us to scale and find innovative ways to meet the demands of the wider stakeholders.
- Be an advocate for data driven decision making.
- Working with 3PL Warehouse Specialists and Warehousing & Fulfilment Manager to review trends in ordering patterns are reviewed and processes are optimised and automated where possible.
- Provide insights to ensure our 3PLs are achieving the gold standard expectation demanded by our customers, by continually reviewing performance metrics to ensure optimum efficiency of inbound, outbound and fulfilment processes, and ensuring accurate tracking of OKRs.
- Design and build sets of reports to meet the needs of the warehousing & fulfilment function, and devise and maintain an accurate performance metric dashboards.
- Provide weekly and monthly management reports to analyse the performance against our key business plan metrics and analyse future trends.
- Benchmark our end-to-end service offerings with the customer care and marketing teams, harmonising expenditure, distribution suitability and regional consumer expectations to maximise Elvie’s premium brand positioning.
- Audit and analyse fulfilment expenditure alongside our commercial finance team, identifying salient costs and savings opportunities in line with regional budgets.
- Get hands on with the financial analysis of order fulfilment to drive efficiencies and optimise the premium service delivery.
- Proactively contribute to our P&L and gross margin strategies for our global fulfilment, to model and ensure that all warehouse, fulfilment and carriage costs are accounted for across the product portfolio and varied fulfilment scenarios.
- Provide growth projections and scenarios to support our data driven operational resource and enterprise planning.
- Present initiatives from your ongoing review of the fulfilment landscape and key players: Have expert insights into carrier service options and fulfilment solutions in the region, identify risks and opportunities to balance our premium fulfilment and delivery service offering with contribution to overall margins.
- Manage projects end-to-end and drive cross-functional change in line with regional continuous improvement strategies with customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and our gross margin always front of mind.
- A minimum of 2 years’ business analysis experience
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques
- Ability to collect relevant data from within the company and from external partners
- Creating databases for data storage and future access
- Working knowledge of 3PL WMS portals, EDI, API system integrations along with platforms such as Celigo, Commercehub or other interfaces
- Analysing data through a variety of statistical methods and models, from spreadsheets to graphs
- Presenting data and recommendations to senior management teams
- Tracking the progress of operational changes that are implemented across the company through key performance indicators
- Project management skills
- Ability to question and analyse current and future admin / operational processes
- A high level of motivation to learn and understand internal Business Process Systems
- Solutions driven and a quick thinker; you will be pragmatic, decisive, and creative to juggle a fast-paced workload with competing priorities and have the agility to resolve issues as they arise
- Experience preferred with Netsuite or a comparable ERP system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adhering to company policies and legal requirements in relation to data collection
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access
- Tableau Analytics, SQL programming
- Netsuite, Power BI
Location: Bristol, but we're flexible as long as you're happy to come into the office 2-3 days a week.
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 745 5201.