Business Development Manager (Singapore/Hong Kong)
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
This role will be the key link between marketing and sales to support top of the funnel sales for a given region, working closely with the sales and marketing counterparts on a demand generation strategy that drives both inbound and outbound leads.
- Demand Generation Delivery (approx.. % of role breakdown – 50%)
- Delivery of holistic demand generation activity, outbound/inbound lead generation
- Managing prospect lists, managing data, building campaigns within lead gen tools (eg. Salesloft) and the execution of those campaigns
- Qualifying inbound leads and creating opportunities that are fit to be passed to Sales Consultants
- Demand Generation Strategy (approx. % of role breakdown – 25%)
- Working with segment-focused marketing managers and sales consultants, support the creation of a demand gen strategy that meets regional targets
- Researching prospects, target personas, and segment landscape to assist with lead scoring and more account based marketing
- Building prospect target lists using business development tools.
- Build strategies using clear and defined KPIs and ROI. Specific campaigns that are built and delivered as part of the strategy should have trackable metrics and align with your overall strategic objectives
- Own data management for prospecting
- Localisation (approx. % of role breakdown – 25%)
- Localise key marketing materials already in existence to support campaigns as needed, including white papers, blog posts, emails, social media campaigns and sales collateral
- Other key areas of focus
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Data-driven approach – base strategy on facts rather than opinions
- Demonstrate ROI on all activities
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the payments space
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment & thrive within it
- Delivered demand generation activities, meeting individual and team targets.
- Delivered a segment strategy resulting in improvement in key team OKRs & KPIs
- Adhere to team processes and practices
- Understands different demand generation and sales development techniques
- Used Salesforce
- Have a positive winning mindset