We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
This role is pivotal to the success of both the marketing and product teams. Reporting into the Head of Product Marketing, this role sits at the intersection of marketing, product and sales.
The Product Marketing Team Lead will take ownership of the overall GTM strategy for the product streams you own, as well as direct line management responsibility for product marketers within the team. It will be your job to provide leadership, direction and help grow our product marketers in their career.
You’ll be one of our primary product champions within the marketing team and act as a trusted advisor to the Product Team, building appropriate marketing strategies based on your knowledge and understanding. This role is critical to taking new product developments and strategic propositions to market and telling the story of our product evolution, contributing to the wider success of the business.
You’ll work closely with counterparts in both EMEA and the US to build product strategy and core product messages to deliver product communications to prospects and customers in each of our segments.
To be successful you’ll need to get under the skin of our product, strategy and technology; specifically how we can communicate product developments to not only our existing clients and install base, but also how we can excite the market and our prospects with our story. The role holder will have the unique ability to understand complex product developments and be able to translate this information into actionable and exciting insights. We need you to be creative in developing unique ideas with an ability and willingness to adapt and change to thrive in our agile environment. We’ll need you to be one step ahead of the game and keep updated on the best practices in the industry so that you can keep advancing the function.
Above all else, you’ll need to live and breathe our Currencycloud Values – Be Human. Own It. Better Together. These values are woven deep into the fabric of our culture and guide our day-to-day interactions.
- Line management of product marketers within our team. Support your reports to be successful product marketers and to create and execute GTM plans for their product streams
- Act as a senior interface between Product and Marketing teams to help define the overall product story for our internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities, emerging solutions and technological advancements in new products - proactively contributing to our product roadmap
- Help define and package new and existing product solutions strategically in the market or via collaboration with our Marketing Managers to deliver product marketing to their respective segments
- Ensure there is a clear focus on product adoption across the business monitoring KPIs and performance metrics alongside the Product Directors
- Lead on competitor analysis and create a structured approach and managing and sharing this knowledge internally
- Work with the Head of PM, Product and Sales to devise a better internal education programme to ensure knowledge is shared and disseminated across our client facing teams
- Ensure all product-related marketing and technical collateral is delivered to the highest quality and consistently across the team
- Take an active interest in understanding regulation that could have an impact on our product
- Work with our in-house designer or agencies as and when required to provide clear briefs for work we are looking to undertake making sure to adhere to any budget and PO processes
- Provide support if required for bitesize content through the creation of technical and product blogs
- Attend the product prioritisation meetings representing marketing and sharing information and outputs with the marketing team
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Live and breathe the Currencycloud Values: Be Human. Own It. Better Together
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business development, or similar
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in Product Marketing. Technology/Payments /Fintech experience is preferable
- Strong leadership and management experience to help support, mentor and coach direct reports to help them grow and succeed
- Clear understanding of the role product plays in both marketing and sales
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share with advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior
- Ability to develop strong customer relations, feedback channels and build effective networks
- Excellent communicator and collaborator capable of working with multiple stakeholders and a variety of teams. Be willing and able to present ideas and strategies to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of marketing and web tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gainsight, Oracle, Wordpress, Confluence, Photoshop, CSS, and basic HTML desirable
- Updated on new technologies and the latest trends in product marketing
- Skilled at prioritisation and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive, self-driven and make pragmatic data driven decisions
- Comfortable working in a remote-first, virtual environment