We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
This role will be using data to assist the management team in decision making and to implement continuous improvements in processes and systems.
- Partner with APAC stakeholders to understand business requirements and proactively provide insights to improve current processes and systems
- Collaborate cross functionally to obtain data that will be useful for the business
- Interpret and present meaningful data in a concise and effective manner for all levels of stakeholders
- Be a knowledge and data hub to support data quality
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Have experience in business analytics with an payments-related industry
- Have worked with large datasets
- Possess a strong business acumen with a keen interest in technology
- Led data-driven projects
- Have a self-starter mentality and an interest in a high-growth environment