We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
Our Account Managers are paramount to driving the Currencycloud revenue engine strategy and are responsible for the development of strong commercial relationships. They own the commercial relationships throughout the customer lifecycle and drive sustainable revenue growth across a portfolio of clients to help meet and exceed revenue targets of our dynamic and scaling SaaS-focussed business.
YOU will be responsible for up-sell, cross-sell and renewal activity across a portfolio of clients; partnering up with Customer Success Managers to develop account strategies that enhance sentiment, protect against high-risk churn, co-designing success plans and developing strategies to increase product adoption and satisfaction.
- Expertly manage a sales pipeline of expansion opportunities to achieve and exceed the goals of the business
- Develop a deep understanding of the problems clients experience, the impact of these problems, and how our technology and new products can be a solution for them
- Build strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Forecast revenue and opportunities accurately
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Have at least five years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Understands different marketing disciplines, and the ability to deliver campaigns across the breadth of the marketing mix
- Might have used salesforce, pardot, wordpress, but not required
- Have the ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Can build strategy, but also roll-up sleeves and do the delivery
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well in teams with the ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Are comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Understands the payment industry, tech background (SaaS/PaaS) preferred