We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
This role is pivotal to the success of both the marketing and product teams. Reporting into the Product Marketing Manager - Team Lead, you’ll sit at the intersection of marketing, product and sales.You will become a champion of our product within the marketing team, embedding yourself within the product and supporting the tactical delivery of the product marketing strategy. You’ll work closely with our Product Managers in our core streams assisting with crucial discovery and positioning work to help ensure we are building solutions that solve our customers problems. You’ll be responsible for specific product streams, allowing you to become the expert in this area and support the end-to-end product marketing journey, consisting of both discovery and adoption activities.
- Act as a key interface between Product and Marketing teams to help deliver the overall product story for our internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the delivery of GTM product launches for your specific product areas - clearly articulating and communicating new product features and developments to market
- Work with Product Owners to contribute to product discovery within their product streams and identify key client problems we are building to solve for. Build an understanding of competitors and their offerings supporting the work of Product Owners
- Where required, integrate with Pods and Segment marketing managers to manage and successfully launch product features and functionality.
- Produce high quality product-related sales collateral and content by segment, including technical fact sheets, high level sales decks, as well as product demos, brochures and videos that can be used by the wider marketing team.
- Work with our in-house designer or agencies as and when required to provide clear briefs for work we are looking to undertake making sure to adhere to any budget and PO processes
- Attend the relevant product prioritisation meetings representing marketing and sharing information and outputs with the marketing team
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Deliver all work in a timely manner ensuring materials are accurate, proofread and signed off by relevant stakeholders
- Data-driven approach – base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Complete any other ad hoc duties as required
Skils, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Live and breathe the Currencycloud Values: Be Human. Own It. Better Together.
- Minimum of one-two years’ experience in a similar product marketing roles
- Technology / payments / fintech experience is preferable
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Clear understanding of the key role product plays in both marketing and sales enablement
- Excellent communicator and collaborator capable of working with multiple stakeholders and a variety of teams.
- Knowledge of marketing and web tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gainsight, Oracle, Wordpress, Confluence. Photoshop, CSS, and basic HTML desirable
- Skilled at prioritisation and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make pragmatic decisions when necessary