We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
Responsible for providing day-to-day support and exceptional customer service for our Installed Base of key clients. Customer Operations Specialists contribute valuable insight and work closely with the Customer Success Team to help identify improvements. This role reports into the Customer Operations Manger.
Customer Operations provides continuous 24/7 support. Some of the team therefore work on a shift pattern, some work business hours. This role is for working on the shift pattern.
- Handle phone queries and support tickets
- Cover complaints and crisis management
- Manage trading tasks; cancellations, splits, drawdowns and rolls
- Troubleshoot technical/operational issues
- Liaise with the Technical team and Operations team to resolve issues
- Escalate serious issues when necessary
- Adjust user configurations
- Build and document processes internally and assist with external communications
- Assist in product development
- Maintain full understanding of our Back Office system, margin, reconciliation, our currency offering, payment limitations, and the FX market
- Manage and log your shifts in the rota to cover 24/7 support
- Share client feedback with the Product team and Customer Success Team
- Work with the Customer Success team to understand clients’ needs
- Attend meetings and social events with clients when required
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
- Perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise
- Excellent phone manner and written skills
- Be an inquisitive, fast learner
- A people person who is adaptable
- Above all you should be accountable for you own actions and have an ‘own it’ attitude