The FARFETCH E-Concessions team are looking for a Manager who will focus on the management of important partnerships and projects, with luxury brands and retailers. You will have strong commercial experience and will understand the luxury fashion industry, excelling in a fast-paced digital environment.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are hiring someone within the E-Concessions team who will help develop our 'E-Concessions as a Service' proposition, partnering with high-profile retail partners. Alongside this workstream, you will also be the primary contact for number of brand partnerships, helping them enhance their performance and develop their strategy using analysis and insights.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to Senior E-Concessions Manager.
- You will support in building processes and ways-of-working for a newly formed workstream.
- You will shape data into insights to increase growth across the brand and retailer partnerships.
- You will work with teams internally (FARFETCH Platform Solutions, Marketing, Operations, and Legal) on ongoing partnership opportunities and projects.
- You will support the Senior E-Concessions Manager in performing complex cross departmental projects.
- You will create presentations that articulate complex ideas and proposals.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have excellent client-management skills.
- You have an ability to create project plans and see through to execution.
- You have experience in sales, buying, merchandising, or digital trading related position in luxury fashion.
- You can analyse sales performance, to identify trends and provide recommendations to grow business.
- A deep understanding and interest of the wider fashion and luxury retail industries.
- Department Store experience is advantageous.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.