You will drive strategic planning and being the lead voice for technology, innovation and ensuring strategic digital plans are implemented across the team.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
With a focus on digital transformation and growth, you will lead brands through their ecommerce evolution, customer behaviours and brand strategy to enhance our clients' online presence. You will manage the planning process from a comms and channel perspective with an ability to align strategic solutions to brand challenges. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing whilst working across the Marketing and Client Services teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with our partner brands to help develop their marketing and comms plans
- Build the end-to-end digital journey for our clients and their customers
- Adopt a target-driven approach to meet our clients' digital goals (web/social/media/analytics) and integrate with business and brand communications goals.
- Work side by side with the Digital Marketing, Client Services, Tech and Product Teams.
- Direct and influence all internal partners to become a part of each client solution
- Support the Client Services and Performance Marketing teams in allocating budget within a channel laydown
- Determine and present all strategy to internal and external stakeholders, with a view to securing client buy in
WHO YOU ARE
- Track record for developing and leading digital and brand strategy
- In depth experience of Digital Marketing channels (both paid and owned)
- Experience driving digital transformation within an e-commerce business
- Experience within an agency environment, working across demanding clients with a brand ethos
- An experience of reading, understanding and interpreting marketing data
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.